Group And Centre Based Activities
We at ACASS assist you to participate in group-based, social, and recreational activities. These activities connect you with caretakers and community members to help you to bring the resources that you truly need to live a happy and fun-filled life. Our caretakers will assist you in every possible way to provide you with the services that you truly waiting for a long. These group-based activities help you to strengthen your interpersonal skills and goals.
Here is the snapshot of the group and centre-based activities that we assist you in participating with:
- Cooking/Baking Activities
- Yoga or Meditation
- Dance Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Painting or Drawing
- Art & Craft
- And Many More
Although most of the activities are covered under the NDIS plan, still there are a few activities that are not covered under the NDIS plan. These includes:
- Entry fees or any ticket to venues including museums, theatres, etc.
- Meals and beverages consumed during the activities are not funded by NDIS.
- Equipment costs like the cost of sports equipment or the cost of any other types of equipment related to disability.
- Entry fees or any tickets for your friends, family, or caretaker are not covered.